Hello there!!! My name is Rosi and I have this blog for too long now (February 2011),
considering that my main goal is to lose weight--and keep it off!!!
 I have been successful on losing some weight in the past but,
I haven't maintained it which it is the most important part of getting fit.
I have learned a few things on the way
that I am going to AGAIN put on practice and share it with all of you out there.
#FromFat2Fab

Insanity Week 5 Day 6: June 24-30, 2013

Day 6: I was suppose to do Max Plyo Cardio today but, I ran a 5k in 35:11 minutes and burned 485 calories, so I am happy with that. I will also play kick ball and baseball in tonight's family reunion, which will add some more cardio to my day. Tomorrow is my day off from everything, so have fun!!
#FromFat2Fab

No comments :

Post a Comment