The Plan: About Exercise

Ok, so I know for fact that if I don't plan for what I want to accomplish I automatically fail. So I need to have a plan for the exercise part of my goal: Lose Weight and Get Fit.

I also know that I need to get my whatever workout in early in the morning for the following reasons:


1. I get it out of the way early and I don't have to be thinking ALL DAY LONG that I HAVE TO DO IT!

2. I like getting ready early-showered, hair & makeup done- for the rest of the day

3. When I postpone the workout for "later", 99.9% of the times I don't do it

4. I hate seeing woman wearing their sweat clothes, especially their sweat pants on public besides the gym and I don't go to the gym, so please take them off before going some other place than the gym!!!

5. Helps me to stay in track for the rest of the day meaning that I am more conscious on how and what I eat, puts me on the: Do I really want to waste those precious calories on this? I DON'T THINK SO mode.

6. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the high I get from exercising

7. I also LOVE concentrating on what I am feeling while exercising, you know, like when you do squads and you concentrate on your thighs and derriere and you imagine how you are sculpting them, AWESOME (said on Oprah's tone).

So here is the plan:


1. Workout early in the morning, preferably at 5:30am, from Mondays through Saturdays, I will take Sundays off form EVERYTHING!

2. Do 30 minutes of HIIT cardio Mondays through Saturdays (High Intensity Interval Training)

3. Do strength training on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
I will do Chris Powell's push-ups/squads/sit-ups combinations and I might throw in some Jillian Michael's Shred in 30 and Ripped in 30
#FromFat2Fab
sweat it out baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment