The Plan: About Food Intake

According to My Fitness Pal
my fitness goals
I need to consume 1,200 calories a day and burn 182 calories a day (thats about 7 minutes on the treadmill) to lose 1.8 lbs a week. Sounds easy right?!  So how is it that I done get it done carajo*??!!! 

Because I get lazy and sloppy and I might love to sabotage myself considering that I keep stoping and starting ALL THE TIME!

Anyways, I read somewhere on the net, and it wasn't My Fitness Pal,  that it doesn't matter what you eat, if you stay within your daily calorie intake you will still lose weight, why do I like this statement? Because I don't like feeling deprived from food. I love food and I love eating. I can't never do, neither I want to do a all-liquid diet or so famous cleansed. I need to feel food in my mouth, I need to chew food!!

The Plan:

1. I am going to stay within the 1,200 calories a day. I don't like counting or adding or tracking but, I know that people who keep a food journal are more successful on losing weight PLUS it helps me later on, especially when I have fallen off the wagon, I can easily go back and see what foods have helped me and I can get back on track

2. I am going to follow Chris Powell's 7 day carb-cycle because I know that it works

3. I will take the pleasure of creating flavorful and delicious recipes and post them here

4. I will drink, drink and drink lots of water, at least 1.25 gallon a day

5. I will eat every 3 hours-speeds up metabolism- and I will stop eating 3 hours before going to bed, it will make me hungry making my body to use more stored fat and by breakfast time I will be a BURNING MACHINE!!!

6. Buy lots of veggies and fruits and have them ALWAYS in stock (they are quick perfect snacks) 

*in this case: for heavens sake.
#FromFat2Fab

No comments:

Post a Comment