Things That Drives Me

I know this might, or might not, sound weird but, I have learned that while I am in the process of losing weight and/or exercise, you know when I make the decision to take control of my health, it is easier to do the things that I planned to do reading a book that is related  to the matter. I love Zonya Foco's novel Water with Lemon and Chris Powell's Choose to Lose: The 7-Day Carb Cycle Solution. 
While I'm waiting at the checkout line I like to read magazines (not really, I like to imagined my body transformed into the pictures that are in the magazine).
Anyways, I do better with my commitment reading about the subject. Somehow what I'm reading keeps me in tract and motives me.

While I train in the treadmill I like watching TV shows like The Biggest Loser & Home Makeover: Extreme Weight Loss Edition or infomercials like Insanity, P90X, etc, and watching sports events, they all give me that extra push that I need to run longer and faster.
#FromFat2Fab

No comments:

Post a Comment